Wednesday, October 12, 2005 at 7:23 PM

My sincerest apologies to all my friends:

Sorry, my PC has decided not to be attached to my digital camera due to different personalities or some unknown problems in their relationship. I reckoned it's disgust at first sight. The earliest I can send you guys the photos will be after A-levels. I will ask to use my cousin's computer ASAP (hopefully by 17-18 Nov). If she's agreeable on that (I think there's a 70% chance of saying yes), I will upload everything and send you all the photos you were in. And do pardon me if the pictures aren't nice. I sucks at art and related areas like photography. Anyway, if you change your email address, please notify me then. Or give me your email address that has the most storage. Thanks people, and once again, sorry for the inconvenience...

rhapsody in blue.