 |
 |
 |
|
| Tuesday, October 11, 2005 at 5:33 PM |
Took some pictures of the school today. All from the 5th floor coz' I thought it's gonna be awkward scouting around the school with a camera in hand. Looks like some paparazzi or spy... Snapped quite some pictures. Mostly of the 3 LEP rooms. Yes, I went to the other 2 LEP classrooms to take pictures. I took pictures of the fountain and atrium from a bird's eye view on the 5th floor. If there's a chance, I'll take some pictures of the gallery, fountain and the mini garden outside the AEP room, at a ground level instead of getting the top view. Want to take some pictures of the new building as well, but isn't it going to be weird going around taking pictures everywhere? Especially when I'm only taking pictures of the landscape, not of my friends. I will take their photos tomorrow =D Heh heh, do me a favour tomorrow ok, people? We'll take photos at the various beautiful places in the college, so that I don't have to take pictures of the places again =) Oh ya, I think I never felt that the school was this beautiful before today. Maybe I was too busy everyday to stop and take a close look at the school. I enjoyed walking down the corridors today in the quiet afternoon, observing every corner of the 5th floor and wherever I can from the 5th floor. Our school is really beautiful.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|