Wednesday, November 23, 2005 at 8:33 PM

No accomplishment after shopping from 10.15am to 5.45pm. Tried on a few dresses (mostly pink, coincidentally..) but somehow, they don't look nice on me. The 1st dress I tried was rather nice as compared to the other 3, but I grimaced at the sight of the fats spilling over the tube dress' top edge. Yikes... The 2 other pink spaghetti strapped dresses are so-so only... The last piece, it was a bit translucent and I was a little horrified when I can actually see my tummy bulging out. I guess if I can't find a better dress that I like, I'll get the 1st dress that I tried today. But it's pink. Baby pink is ok, but it's pink pink. Not hot pink or bright pink yet, but the shade is more intense than baby pink. Don't know if I should really get that. Shall have to get mum to see me try that dress on before I decide to buy. Then at least she can tell me what size to get. 'S' is just nice, but I have a little problem zipping up by myself near the top. Or maybe it's too small, that's why I see those horrifying fats at the top. But I'm scared 'M' might be too big. I didn't try though. Next time I shall. Now comes the problem. Am I going to turn up at the school D&D as a PINK lady? As in, pink from head to toe... That's going to be horrifying, both for others and myself. I can't even stand the imagination of the sight. But I really don't know how to match the accessories. At least I have a choice of white heels or pink heels to go with the dress. But jewelry wise, if I get pink ones, isn't that too pinkish? I shudder even at that thought. I know my shawl is going to be pink already, I don't want my other accessories to be totally pink as well. But I guess Stella will lend me her pink necklace to go with the dress, or Aunty will pass me the purple necklace. I don't mind these two necklaces. But what earrings to get? They have to match the necklaces somehow, right? But not pink again... I really feel nauseous thinking all about pink now... Argh.... I'm going to take a break.. I'm praying very hard that Aunty they all won't lend me a pink bag... I know they have a pink bag... Please, don't...

rhapsody in blue.