 |
 |
 |
|
| Sunday, December 11, 2005 at 12:54 AM |
Allow me to borrow a quote from a friend (no offence to my friend)... I'm such a klutz. I don't wanna talk about what happened tonight at all. Nobody knows except myself, the staff working and God. I just felt I can't forgive myself. WTH.... Just when I felt for a while (really a while only) that all the work isn't that bad afterall, I was dealt with a heavy blow. Maybe it's something small but I just.... I'm really beginning to wonder if this is a message from God. I was telling God during work tonight at some point in time that things didn't seem as bad as I have always felt/thought. Maybe I can go on. And then something had to happen. Maybe He's telling me, He's giving me a sign. "Stop." He seems to be saying this... If that is His wish, I will, coz' He knows what I have in mind all this while. I'm really appreciative though, that my colleagues actually tried to console and make me feel better through some way or another.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|