Glamour Nite
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 at 2:54 PM

Ok, D&D post... I promised so last night (or this morning, to be exact). If I were to start right from the beginning in the afternoon, I can only say heaven wasn't on our side then. It was raining heavily when I met the girls at TB MRT. But fortunately God answered my prayer and the rain stopped completely after we finished changing into our dresses. Anyway, the dinner was ok lah... Quite entertaining, food wasn't as bad as I imagined it to be, but it wasn't wow-ing either. The games were quite entertaining, especially since we didn't get sabotaged =p Our table was just right in front of the stage, next to the VIP table that I was worried that the emcee would just pick volunteers from the front tables if nobody volunteered for the games... Fortunately that didn't happen at all... After the event, we were lingering around for a while, thinking of where to go and what to do... If only we booked a hotel room! If it's $30-$40, so be it.. I was quite reluctant to go home actually, but I realised that only when I reached home. The night would have been much better if we could hang out somewhere together for the night... No clubbing, of coz'... Though I would like to see what it is like, I can't stand the deafening music blasting into my ears and throbbing in my head. Was shocked that CK actually wanted to board the chartered bus to the club.. I was like, "Huh, am I seeing/hearing things?!" But as usual, the fickle-minded guys (ZH and CK) turned back after chiong-ing a few metres towards the bus. Why? Coz' ZH said he forgot go clubbing must pay -_- Aiyo... The guys really can make us faint with laughter or helplessness.... But regretted not going to a 24-hour cafe (there's MacDonald's across the street!) though I doubt we can keep awake till 5am. Still, we can stay around to chat. But Bishan went home already... =( Anyway, after the guys turned back, we walked back to Hyatt and sat for a minute, after which, we took cabs home from there. I was the only one to stay in this area, so had to take cab alone... Luckily it's not very far, so not too expensive =p All in all, the night wasn't super fantastic, but it wasn't bad at all either. I guess it's being with our friends that matters and adds on to the joy =)

rhapsody in blue.