Sunday, December 18, 2005 at 10:35 PM

*sigh* Finally got 1 day off work after so many days... I'm tired... Tomorrow another full day again... -_- These few days weren't as bad as last week. At least I didn't feel as lousy as before. I just hope things will continue this way, if not improve for the better =)

I was so afraid I would be called back to work today, coz' we're invited to Ru and Shu's house for their birthday buffet lunch. Thanks for the lunch and happy 18!! Fortunately I didn't receive any calls today... Now I'm praying hard for my Christmas eve and Christmas day to be safe...

Somehow I think there's something amiss. Aften? Maybe... Haha my baby nephew!! Oh no, I think I'm bewitched! Hahaz... But I didn't feel particularly that babies are this adorable until now. Partly coz' he's the first baby that I really got so close to. Not to the extent of changing his diapers and bathing him yet (but I suspect I have to, soon..) but at least I learned how to carry and pacify him =) I'm so clumsy that I don't really dare to hold such a delicate life in my hands, but when I do, the feeling is really wonderful. Was particularly overjoyed that he stopped crying when I carried him today! Hahaz... Made me forget my earlier frustrations of being woken up after barely 5 hours of sleep by his crying. He's so adorable, though his cries seem to be getting louder (and more frequent) by the day. So is his appetite.. Poor Mabel haha =p

I wonder if I can sleep tonight, coz' for the past few nights, I helped to look after Aften in some way or other before I went to bed. Tonight, back at home, I might not be able to sleep. Even though there will be no disturbance from him... But fortunately (or unfortunately?) I'm going back tomorrow night! Yay! Haha I've become a crazy aunt...

rhapsody in blue.