Thursday, December 22, 2005 at 11:20 PM

*sigh* I dread tomorrow... Working night shift. That's not the frightening part. The horrifying part is that I'll be put on supervisor shift again. Normally I wouln't have dread it as much, but tomorrow night is different. We'll be having full house on both levels.. And I seriously don't know if we have enough staff or not. And me, the supervisor, know nuts about the popular games. What if tomorrow night there are requests for certain games that I don't know how to play, and my colleagues all don't know how to play as well? O_o The only thing I can do is to pray... No more encounters like last Friday night, please... That was indeed scary. Another thing I'm afraid of is the Cheese Hunt. Keep forgetting the rules, and so far I've been misleading the customers.. Hope tomorrow I will know what to do... Argh...!!! I hate to do supervisor shift!!! T_T

On a lighter note, Aften has his own blog! Haha, he's exactly 2 weeks old today =) Thanks to his Godpa's gf who did the blog for him. Mabel wouldn't have bothered about this kind of thing, she admitted. I agree she has no time for that...

rhapsody in blue.