Monday, December 12, 2005 at 9:33 PM

Went K-ster with the LEP gang today... Ru, Shu, ZH, CK, JJ and me. End up spending about $10.. I shall declare my bankruptcy soon... Ah, pay day please come soon!!! Wednesday going to Settlers with the gang again (with more LEP people! LY & XW & of coz' BS) =) Which means more money to be spent... I think all of us are on the verge of bankruptcy soon... Hahaz.. But honestly, I don't really mind that much. Money can be earned back. Losses can be recouped. What matters to me is the precious times we spend together as a LEP body (or S4B. But don't have class outing leh)... Especially since the guys are going off to NS soon. We only have less than 1 month to really enjoy ourselves together. I really wish we can thoroughly enjoy our times together for the remaining days. Ok, I don't mean to sound as if we're going to part forever or what... =p But I guess I will really miss the guys (and their hair hahaz). My two poor brothers, going to be botak soon =D

Anyway, back to the karaoke outing today =) It was my first time~ I quite enjoyed it! Although we're not fantastic singers like the finalists of Project Superstar, we had a great time. Ok, I had a great time... I don't know about others, but I guess they didn't find it too bad either. Quite entertaining also... Courtesy to ZH ;-) CK and JJ was quite funny sometimes too. JJ actually sings very well! I don't know why we sang some weird songs though... Ok lah, maybe not weird, but just old songs (not very old) or songs with super high or super low notes. Maybe it's just me.... Songs like 《新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦》、《选择》、《爱如潮水》、《真心英雄》、《花心》 etc... ZH's favourites? LOL~ Maybe it's the generation gap ;) Mwahaha... Although I didn't sing as much, I still enjoyed it lah. As I've said earlier, it's the memories we create and times we spend together that matter =) Think I'm not very good at singing especially in front of others... I only sing at home to myself =p But overall, I don't mind going again with them in future ;) Looking forward to Wednesday's outing!

rhapsody in blue.