 |
 |
 |
|
| Thursday, December 22, 2005 at 1:21 AM |
Work isn't always as simple as we always picture it to be. I cannot imagine how things will be like in future when I start out on a career path... Even for my part-time job now, I can feel something wrong. If only everyone can work and live in harmony... The world will be a very much beautiful and wonderful place.
But that is impossible. I just like to dream.
Meanwhile, I'm grateful for the wonderful colleagues that I have. But good things don't usually last long.. While I'm at work for the next two months, I will try to keep myself away from any unnecessary things. Just hope things won't get even more complicated, even without third parties like me. So far I'm able to keep a level mind. Maybe coz' I have the habit of giving people second chances or the benefits of doubt. As long as they don't take advantage of my kindness, I'm fine with it. Fortunately, I'm feeling better recently. Thanks to my few colleagues who brighten my days. Now I don't dread work so much. Although I can't really say I love my job to bits and enjoy every moment of it, at least I face every working day with a positive outlook and mood. Hope this will continue till I cease to work at the cafe...
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|