 |
 |
 |
|
| Monday, January 30, 2006 at 11:41 PM |
"OMG, Jiaxin?!?!"
I turned my head in bewilderment as bus 961 started to trot down the road towards my destination. Jiaxin, in a tube top?! Either that girl I saw at the bus stop was just a look-alike, or she has become more feminine. No offence to the bright cheery girl who always brighten our days back in RV, but it's just that she didn't dress in that manner in the past =) Anyway, I didn't get to verify if that was really Jiaxin coz' she was at the bus stop and I was on the bus.
This has got to be a day of little surprises and nostalgia.
I found out that the 小帅哥 I saw at the cafe the other day (forgot which day.. in Jan) was actually my cousin! LOL~~ Blur me... Actually when I attended to the table (for the bill) I noticed that one of the guys looked very much like my cousin, but I didn't dare to call him. I thought it could well be a look-alike. I was thinking to myself, "这个人好像不完全长得像德恩咧... 有一点点不像..." And so, I kept my doubts unanswered and I completely forgot about it until today, when my uncle told me before my cousin arrived at grandma's place. Then I told him, "Ya, one day I saw someone who looked like De'en! It's really him ah?!" Omg... Everybody was laughing.. My cousin recognised me but he thought I didn't remember him so he didn't call me. Coz' when he looked at me, I didn't look at him. And I didn't call him coz' the same thing happened when I looked at him! So I thought that even if that was him, he might have forgotten how I looked like. Actually that was very unlikely since I don't change much in appearance and we see each other at least once a year.
That was one episode.
Then when I logged online, I saw an email with a photo. "5E '98" It reads. Took a look and... OMG my primary 5 class photo?! I couldn't believe it at first. I mean, after so many years... And we actually have this kind of thing? Don't remember taking too many photos then. Thanks Darryl for sending the photo to us =) Coz' for one, I do not have anything that carries my primary school memories. No photos at all. Primary school students in my generation didn't go around the school with a camera, you know.. Even if we did, it was those old cameras that required development of film. The only 2 or 3 photos I had of the EM1 students (there were only 5 of us) were lost =( Argh!! But looking at this photo really bring me back to the more innocent and simple days. There were stressful periods as well, but life then wasn't like my student life in the later stages. Though my secondary and JC lives are great and enjoyable as well, it wasn't as carefree I guess. Anyway, life in the 3 schools are all different and each is great in a different way. But I must admit however close we were back in primary school, the distance now has multiplied. It's inevitable, but at least 曾经拥有..
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|