 |
 |
 |
|
| Tuesday, January 03, 2006 at 1:37 PM |
Realised I haven't been updating recently...
"Welcome to the adult world......... of transportation fare."
This was what Mabel told me with a wide grin during dinner on New Year's eve when I grimaced at the thought of expenstive transportation fees from 2006 onwards.
Another horrifying fact: More shifts for me this month, or even the next. Until we get more staff and supervisors, that is. I can't wait for that to happen...
Talking about jobs... No news from Great Eastern yet. Mum's customer who is the middle-man for this job offer has not appeared yet, so I have no updates on this. As for LY's job, I'm waiting for her to update me. Coz' I need to know if the agency allows me to take 1 week's MC due to my wisdom teeth surgery or not. If they decide not to employ me, I'm ok with it though. Anyway, I'm glad that Mabel and aunty are receptive and supportive of me going for other jobs. As long as the jobs are beneficial to me and I can learn skills from it. With regards to this point, I guess the Great Eastern job may have to go... Coz' if it's purely admin work and there is nothing much I can learn from it, I know I may face some objections. Of coz', I know if I insist on going for it, everyone will let me, coz' in my family, we practise freedom of choice (especially on aunty's side).
On a lighter note, I have found a new but not so meaningful past time. It's going to be good for the 1 week MC when I go for my wisdom teeth surgery. I'm going to watch all the movies that I wanted to but had no time to watch. Laurence just rented 7 DVDs from Video Ezy, so I'm going to get him to help me rent some movies =D Ok I know this is nothing new and fresh, but who cares. I can finally watch the movies I didn't have time to catch, and I'm happy with that =)
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|