|
| Tuesday, January 03, 2006 at 2:15 PM |
Some choice picks of Nephew Aften's pictures ;) Haha no lah, actually these are all that I have at the moment, coz' most of them are in my handphone. Running out of memory le.. These are the ones that I got from Aften's blog and Mabel/Laurence. Wait till you see what the father has. In the computer, lies 3 (or more) large folders of Aften's photos.. ^_^
Such a small little bundle!! LOL~~ Think he was only a couple of days old when this was taken.. Still in the hospital baby cot.
 Baby Aften has arrived home after 5 days in hospital. Not sure when this was taken, but it was at home, on his own cot. Somehow the clever boy managed to take off his left mitten by himself...
Ok, more will come =) I have yet to go through the 3 (or more) folders in Laurence's computer... Guess I'll take ages to finish browsing through hahaz... =p
rhapsody in blue.
|