 |
 |
 |
|
| Wednesday, February 15, 2006 at 4:17 PM |
Ages since I last logged in to Blogger... Not much happening stuff lately. Even if there was, I would have forgotten them by now. All banished from my brain due to the intake of work stuff.
I didn't forget that TH came back though =) How can I forget. I even asked my boss in embarrassment for a half day leave on 5/2. What a busy man he is. Back in Singapore on Saturday, going to KL for meeting on Monday. After lunch date with us, he got to rush for afternoon tea session with some other people. That's the kind of lifestyle you have to lead if you want to be very successful in your career. Frantic. Packed. And his contract just got extended for another 2 years. From 3 years to 5 years now. Let's just hope in 2008, he's not going to get extended again... Or God knows when we will get to see my cousin again in Singapore. He's so busy that on average, he only stays in Singapore for less than 1 week in total in a year. And whenever he comes back, usually it's work-related. Sure, I envy his success. But no way do I want this kind of lifestyle =p
My work at the language centre should be ending soon on Friday. In fact, if they don't have a lot of work for me on Friday, yesterday would be my last day already. LY coming back on Friday so Saturday I probably won't need to be down. Anyway I CAN'T be down. Cafe is terribly in need of people, both supervisor and staff. Seriously, I don't know how to survive for the weekends in February and March. March may not be that bad if we can train up the new staff and get them to work on weekends. Coz' our experienced staff resource pool is scarce now, and they can't work on weekends. Well, somehow, the Lord will bring us through..
Talking about work, I'm going full time at the cafe from March onwards. So people, want to come down to the cafe, I'll be there most of the time =) Mostly afternoons though. If anybody wants to come, do feel free to drop me an sms, then I can reserve table for you, as well as make some other necessary arrangements.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|