 |
 |
 |
|
| Friday, February 17, 2006 at 12:37 AM |
Fulfilling day. This is what I enjoy most about my job: learn and play games. Yeah I'm a slow learner, but what matters is I get the games into my head and I'm able to teach the customers =) Actually this week I'm not really working a lot. Except for Tuesday which I worked full day (both language centre and cafe), Wednesday and Thursday which I had to go down to do the opening. Thursday I stayed till evening to teach and learn games. I'm so worried about the coming weekends that I'm gearing myself up for the games, and if possible, the new staff. Today (Friday) is the only day that I got to work full day. Was supposed to do only the opening but due to a horrifying number of people we have in the reservations, I have to work whole day. In fact, my weekends are all burnt. Well, never mind. At least I get more pay when I work more days. *trying to comfort/deceive myself* LOL~
Coming to games, I feel like buying some games from the cafe. Blokus has always been my all-time favourite among all the games. I just learnt Bohnanza and man, it's addictive! Some games may be normal but addictive. They just have something that attracts people after they play. Much as I'm tempted, my head is telling me not to waste money. For one, nobody is going to play the games with me at home. Not my brother definitely. My cousins will play with me, but given the amount of work they have to do each day, we probably won't be playing that often. Still, I feel like collecting a few games... Shall sleep on it for a few nights.
I know this is not totally related but, I just downloaded Maple Story. Ok, I know I'm kinda back-dated but I'm not very into this type of games. Just wanted to try it out. The graphics look cute. I was contemplating which one to download: IRO or Maple. Both have beautiful graphics... Of coz, Maple seems to be the more popular one. I was shocked when approached by my P2 cousin to help install the game. What, an 8-yr-old kid?? Oh my, kids nowadays... Real advanced.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|