 |
 |
 |
|
| Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 1:06 AM |
I didn't really believe PY when she mentioned on her blog that it was painful when she threaded her eyebrows. Today I finally got a taste of threading.
So painful that I was tearing!
Ok, no lah. It wasn't very very very painful. Bearable. But I was tearing, yes. Or rather, only my left eye was. Haha, don't know why... Felt so paiseh! Everybody there seemed to be so relaxed and enjoyed, and I was tearing... Which is why after the threading, I quickly paid and rushed out of the shop without dusting the eyebrow hair off my face =p But I must say, the outcome wasn't too bad. Better than Verde's, in my opinion. Mum thinks it's too thinly shaped though.. Well, blame it on my sparse eyebrows =(
Before the results are even out, I was already undergoing retail therapy. Spent quite a lot today... $40! O_o Dinner, clothes etc, and not to mention my taxi fare home. I was left stranded at IMM coz' although the notice said the last shuttle bus to JE MRT is 10.30pm, no bus came at all after 9.45pm. But then I could have saved money by dropping off at Clementi MRT and take public transport lah.. Guess I was too comfortable in the taxi le. Oh man.... Then what am I left with to go for retail therapy after Wed? T_T And what about my food therapy?? But oh well, I guess after Wed, I'm going to spend what I haven't been spending for the last 2 months. Didn't really shop in 2006 yet. And when I did, someone paid for it =p So I guess it's ok to go shopping just for this once... (And I'll probably be doing enough shopping to last me for the next few months) After that I'll be too busy working to shop anyway.
Right. It's decided. Shopping/makan, anyone?
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|