Wednesday, February 01, 2006 at 11:29 PM

Things just keep coming back to me these few days. Am I ageing or what? Don't think I have been reminded of so much of the past before. Memories just keep flowing back. Actually, it's just the feeling of nostalgia, coz' some memories have already faded. It's just the feelings that remain. The feelings of what was like in the past. I don't really know how to express it. It's just the way you feel when you immerse yourself in the past...

Just had a very short chat with Jung Woo over MSN. He's going to Uni soon. Already admitted, school starting in March. That leaves me to wonder about my bleak future.. And reminds me of primary school life again. Suddenly all the child-like faces popped up in my mind. Haha~ Wonder how they all are like now. Looking forward to next Jan, when Jung Woo visits Singapore again. Hope we can have a gathering! We missed it this time round =( He didn't know about the new telephone system where we must add a '6' before our home numbers... And so he wasn't able to contact any of us.. Argh!! Speaking of travelling, I wish I can go to Seoul as well.. Haha I just love travelling.. Besides, if there's a free tour guide, why not? ;-)

rhapsody in blue.