 |
 |
 |
|
| Saturday, February 25, 2006 at 2:04 AM |
What a GREAT way to start a brand new month.
Results out on 1st March.
And unfortunately, I'm working full day on that day. WTH. Of coz' someone will be taking over my shifts that day coz' I'll be deemed unstable to work. But fortunately, I'm off on Thursday. I'm just worried about Friday night. Busy night and unstable mental condition = disaster. I might or might not find a replacement for my shift. Coz' promised WY to be there so that we can work together. But definitely, Saturday I got to be back liao. Good thing (or maybe not) I'm only working day shift on Saturday due to Baiyungang at night. But going back to NY after a few days will remind me of the results once again. Damn.
I feel like I'm falling off from a cliff and the ground seems so far away.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|