Wednesday, March 08, 2006 at 11:48 PM

Going full time is no joke. Lots of responsibilities and wide job scopes. Lots of deadlines and lots of hard work.

Welcome to the real working world.

But I still think the real world is actually much harsher than this. In fact, though there is stress and all, the working environment and everything are still withstandable. I believe work places elsewhere are nothing like here. So I'm very grateful for what I have. Yes, I'll work hard. I'll try my best. But my best may not be your expectation.



Went swimming at Mount Faber Safra Club with Mabel & family today =) Yup, baby Aften was in the pool as well. LOL~ Baby pool of coz'. We went to swim a few laps while the baby took a very very short nap in the shade. After that the mummy rested him on her lap as she sat on the baby pool edge. The daddy and I were bathing him with chlorine =p Ok, pool water. Then... Baby started crying O_O Maybe coz' it was cold and it was his first time. He seemed quite apprehensive about the whole thing. But after a while, he kept quiet, though he still carried a slight frown. Maybe not a frown, but he wasn't smiling either. Maybe he's scared. LOL~ As long as he doesn't turn out like me when I was young. Uncle Seng brought me to the swimming pool when I was 3, wanting to teach me swim. I had 2 tied-on floats on the arms, yet I was kicking up such a big fuss (and splash) once I went into the water that Uncle had no choice but to take me out of the pool. Of coz', after that, no one ever brought me to a swimming pool again. Until I was 5 or 6, when I was being half-thrown into the pool by Stella. I guess when my feet can touch the ground, I felt very much safer and secure, so it wasn't as terrifying as my 1st experience. Coming to today, I actually find it a bit awkward to swim. I mean, after so many years on land, I almost forgot how to swim. Or rather, I never really knew how to swim. My techniques were wrong! LOL... Think I should go practise more often =p Need a pool with very few people, like this pool. Too bad the jacuzzi was closed today =(

But! I think we can go bowling there some time ;) $2.50 for students (but I forgot the duration of stay) on weekdays, $3 on weekends. $1 for shoe rental. Ok lah, I think I paid this price as well at CDANS a few years back. Besides, I can enjoy almost the whole bowling centre coz' not a lot of people on weekdays. So... Bowling, anyone? ;)

rhapsody in blue.