Sunday, March 12, 2006 at 11:59 PM

Long Road


yume ga tayasuku ieta koro

When I could still speak of my dreams easily

chizu mo tokei mo sakasa ni miteta

I was looking at the map and the watch upside down


kimi wo mitsumete dakishimete

I gazed at you and held you tight

... dakedo hontou wa "jibun" sagashiteta

...but the truth is I was looking for myself


ikisaki tsugenu kumo ga

The clouds won't say where they're going

kaze ni chigirete wakareteku

They get torn apart by the wind

ano hi kimi ni 'sayonara' sae iezu

That day, I couldn't even say 'goodbye' to you

soshite miushinatta... yumemo

and I lost sight of you.. even the dream

wow wow


nakusu mono sae nani mo nai kara

I don't have anything to lose anymore

aruite ikeru mou furimukanaide

I can keep walking without looking back

itsumo no michi mo nemurenu yoru mo

The usual road and also the sleepless nights

subete ga asu he to tsunagatteiku

Everything will be connected towards the future

on My Own Road


ai no nanika wo shiru tabi ni

Whenever we learn something about love

minna sukoshi zutsu okubyou ni naru

Everyone becomes timid little by little


dakedo hitori no sabishi sa wa

But the loneliness of being alone

namida misenai tsuyosa ja iyasenai

won't be healed by the strength not to cry


miageta aoi sora wa

The blue sky that I looked up at

kyou mo boku ni wa mabushiikedo

is still too dazzling for me today

me wo koraseba yume ga mieteru kara

If I focus my eyes, I'll be able to see my dreams

fumidasu harukana michi he

Stepping forward to a far away road

wow wow


donna namida mo imi ga aru nara

Whatever kind of tear it is, as long as it's meaningful

deai no you ni wakare uketometai

I want to accept the farewell just like the meeting

nakushita kimi mo mada minu hito mo

You, whom I lost and people whom I have not seen yet

mirai no dokokade iki katteiku

will intersect somewhere in the future

on My Own Road


Here we go! hibi dou?

Here we go! How are you every day?

kimi no own road

Your own road

mekuru meku toki no nagare

The flowing of dazzling time

no nakade saa! me wo samase

In the midst of that.. Now! Open your eyes

sabishisa kanashisa furiharatte

Shake off the loneliness and sorrow

kono hikaru oozora ni mukatte

Turn around and face this shining sky

michi he sorezore no michi he

To the road, to each road

juunin juuiro sensabanbetsu

10 people 10 colour infinity

jibun wo shinji yume kanaeru

Believe in yourself, the dream will come true


mawari michi de mo mayotte mo ii

I don't care if it's a long and winding road or if I get lost

soko ni dake saku hana wo mitsukeru kara

I will find the flower that only blooms there

tabi tachi wa sou itsumo kodoku sa

A voyage is like that, it's always lonely

ame nara utarete kaze ni fukare

If it's raining, get hit, get blown by the wind

saa ikou

Now let's go!


nakusu mono sae nani mo nai kara

I don't have anything to lose anymore

aruite ikeru mou furimukanaide

I can keep walking without looking back

itsumo no michi mo nemurenu yoru mo

The usual road and also the sleepless nights

subete ga asu he to tsunagatteiku

Everything will be connected towards the future

on My Own Road
A song that I like by w-inds. =) Though it's quite some time ago already...

rhapsody in blue.