Monday, April 17, 2006 at 2:29 AM

Guess who came to the cafe today......



Derrick!!! The Derrick from Project Superstar!! O_O

Yeah, I was a bit surprised and excited when I saw him at first. I didn't even notice it was him until I went to the table to serve them.

"Hey, this guy looks like Derrick leh... But he has hair! Derrick should be 'botak' mah..." I thought to myself.

"Er... Not true leh, it's been around 6-7 months since he went in, should have hair liao..."

(To colleague A) "Eh, that table got a guy looks like Derrick from Project Superstar..."
Colleague A "Really?" (Went to find out)
"It's not him lah... No, wait, I think it's him..." (-_-) (men can be fickle-minded too)


Nope, I didn't ask for photographs and autographs, though I was a little excited at first. It's not my 1st time seeing celebrities anyway. Much as I support him, it's not to the extent of getting autographs and photographs from him. Besides, I think celebrities need space and privacy as well... So I served that table as per normal. But I'm really feeling resentful of myself, coz' I didn't give that table the attention that they deserved (as normal customers). Was busy downstairs, upstairs, anywhere, everywhere =( I think they played around 3-4 games only in the 5 hours they stayed (shocking!) First game we attended to them. Second game was Bamboleo, I don't think anyone went over to teach them. Especially when they are upstairs and we are usually stuck downstairs. By the time I excused myself from another table upstairs, they changed to I'm The Boss. That was the only time I think I gave them some decent service... Haiz... But they really enjoyed that game, I suppose, coz' they were at it for hours O_O

Sidetrack a bit... Derrick is really quite boyish (in terms of looks and build). He looks taller on TV =p And he's got quite a small bone frame.. But I still like his singing lah. =)

rhapsody in blue.