 |
 |
 |
|
| Friday, April 07, 2006 at 2:16 AM |
I'm back!! Sorry, haven't been updating for quite a while due to busy-ness. Ok, here's what happened for the past week!
31/3/06
Had a group outing at Settlers Holland V with S4B people. This time not just our usual LEP group. Bong, Jonathan and Xiemin were with us too, together with the usual attendance from Bishan, Ru, Shu, Xiuwen, Zhihuang. They were a great bunch! So sweet of them to celebrate my 19th birthday with me =) And they took the trouble to come all the way to Holland V when all of them stay so far away. The guys' camps were not exactly near too. Thanks a million, all of you! I really appreciate it a lot!! But of coz', the fact that I have turned 19 still makes me sad lah ='( Haha... Damn, 1 more year to 20 (no....!!!).
Anyway, we played TransAmerica and Blokus again, as well as Clay Mania. After which we had the birthday cake. LOL~ When I met them at Buona Vista MRT, they had the cake with them, so I was already suspicious... =p Haha ^_^ And I actually had our cafe special Fire & Ice free! Honestly, I've never tried it before. Think my colleagues were quite surprised when my friends brought the cake in to the table and sang the birthday song. Mandy and Waiyin know my birthday is on 2nd Apr. But Mike had the surprised look on his face. His expression was funny!
All in all, I love all the presents from you guys! Really! I don't know what to say, but thanks a lot people!! =)
After knocking off (though I'm not on shift), Mandy, Waiyin, Mike and I stayed behind to help out with the decorations for the cafe. Some things happened and we laughed our heads off. First thing. I managed to pull an April Fools' joke on Mike successfully! LOL~ Ok, I know such things are out liao, but I just can't help it but pull his leg! Waiyin and I went to get supper while Mandy and Mike stayed to do the deco. When we were reaching the cafe, I called in using my handphone to make a (fake) reservation. I was trying very hard to suppress my laughters as I saw poor Mike jump up to take the phone call and seriously went to take a pen to write down my reservation. When he asked me the reservation time, I walked in and said "3pm" behind him. He took about 1 second before he turned around to find out the source of the sudden voice. So funny!! I'll never forget this!
02/04/06
The big day. Nah, not that big. At least I won't wish it is. Coz' I'm 19 officially. Yay. Bah.
Ok lah, not that I really hate 19 years old. It's just that I wish I don't have to grow older coz' more problems arise as people grow older =( Call me escapist. I am.
Had dim sum lunch at Lei Garden with my family and close relatives. After that I went shopping for a while with Aunty Amy, Carol and Charmaine. Didn't manage to get anything though. Went back to Settlers just to kill some time before I go home to pack my luggage for my Genting trip on the following day. So coincident that Waiyin and I walked into the cafe at the same time, 1 from the back door and 1 from the front door! LOL~ Anyway, thanks Waiyin and Mandy, for the presents! =) Not to forget Henry too. I'm still wondering how he know about my birthday.. I didn't expect to stay at the cafe so long but ended up leaving only at 10+pm coz' I was waiting for Bi to call me when she was ready to leave for my house.
03/04/06 - 05/04/06
Off to Genting! Yay!! Took the 7am coach under Enjoy Holiday Tours (or something similar), came back on the 3pm coach on the 5th. Will elaborate more on this when I have time! Haha, coz' I like to yak and yak about all my experiences and thoughts on trips like this, so I better leave all the stories to next time =) All I can say for now is that, I wish I'm stuck in Genting! LOL~ Sianz lah, come back need to work and be troubled again ='( Anyway, lots of thanks to Mandy, Alex, Stella, Doreen, and of coz' my dearie Bi, who made my trip so wonderful and memorable! =D Hope we'll have more of such trips!
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|