Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 1:42 AM

Haha, I've found Blokus online! And Cartagena! LOL~ Was so bored last night that I went to search for these 2 games online. And there really is an online version for both! Coz' I thought since there is Settlers of Catan online, there might just be Blokus and Cartagena. Found King Me as well. Hahaz... All very nice games! Easy yet slightly-to-moderately strategic. But nothing beats playing the games in real life with real players.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, can try the games (there's instructions to help) here:

Blokus
Cartagena
King Me!

Settlers of Catan available at Yahoo :)

I think after I leave my job, other than missing my colleagues, I will miss the games and all the fun times we have playing the games, be the games stupid and brainless or strategic and advanced. Unfortunately, my parents are bent on keeping me to my books and nothing else.

rhapsody in blue.