 |
 |
 |
|
| Wednesday, May 10, 2006 at 11:51 PM |
Heh heh... Finally had my first time...
Buying accessories online =p
Have been contemplating on it since last year, coz' some of the designs are so pretty! Went to receive my orders with PY at Orchard today. I think my money is well worth! Really love them, very pretty!
The only disappointment is the chandelier earrings that I asked to customise. Wanted to change the colour of the swarovski crystals from olive green to sapphire. To be exact, light sapphire. But light sapphire is not on the colour list for customization on the website. Hate myself for not asking the webmistress if she has light sapphire =( Sapphire is too dark and intense a shade. *sigh* The earrings are pretty, but the colour is really too intense. Don't know how to match. Another pair I ordered, I'm very very sure that I saw it as red on the web! PY did too! But when I got it today, it didn't seem as red. But it's still very nice and I love it :) As for the chandelier sapphire earrings, I thought of giving it away or selling it. But I suddenly realise, it matches my choker perfectly! Didn't notice at all that the crystals are of the same colour =p But I already have problems matching the choker with my clothes, not to mention the earrings... PY's pair is super nice! Really!! The name of her earrings is Blue Sky, very very pretty!! Great taste, PY! :D But of coz', the webmistress has great creativity and hands to create these! Besides, she sells them at very affordable prices too. Thumbs up for her works!
Anyway, today went to create some more damage. Spent around $85 including food and w-inds.' latest album O_o *sigh* Got myself a pair of customised maryjanes from Yihan too, coz' she's selling them. Haha must support! Though I don't really know her very well, but I think she actually is quite creative :) Although I'm not sure if I'll wear this kind of shoes, but since I bought it to support her, I guess I should try to wear it.
I cannot imagine what is going to happen when I go back to school, if I still continue to be such a shopaholic O_o
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|