Friday, June 30, 2006 at 2:25 AM

Finally finished watching Lovers in Paris. Borrowed the vcds from Doreen coz' I missed it on TV =) Thx for sharing such a great series!! Haha... But don't really get the ending. Too open-ended le =p Thinking if I should borrow Only You from her as well. According to her, it's a great series too.

Aunty Amy brought up a very true point that I failed to see after watching so much TV (ok, maybe not so much after I start work). Korean dramas always have love triangles/squares/polygons. Actually I would think not just Korean dramas. Taiwan dramas too. Japanese ones not as frequent. Or maybe I just happen to have watched some j-dramas that aren't like that.

Now going on a drama craze of some sort. Think I better watch while I can still afford the time. When school starts, life will be.... Unimaginable. Or rather I won't want to imagine it. What for kill my brain cells... When it comes, I'll know. Anyway, feel like watching Fullhouse. Any other nice dramas (regardless of nationality) to recommend? Nowadays I don't really have time to go youtube, so anyone has got vcds/dvds to lend, please do! Haha =D

rhapsody in blue.