Monday, July 10, 2006 at 1:26 AM

Had a fun time at the cafe today. Especially when playing Clay Mania!! Highly recommended team building game for 4 players and up (the more the merrier)! It's interactive, fun and funny. But you got to play with more siao people like us haha. It's one of my favourite games together with Blokus, Pig Pile, Jungle Speed, Cluedo etc.

But I was stoning half of the time in the cafe (not when playing Clay Mania) coz' I lack sleep last night. Germany WON!! Haha ya I watched the match. YAY!!! And also, I think I was feeling a bit down due to some personal reasons at some point in time. So according to my colleagues, I looked very tired and weak (?), and had a black face (AGAIN). I think I have a very serious face. When I don't smile, my face looks black. Sorry, can't help it people... It's in my face =p

Now I'm waiting patiently for 2am to come so that the final world cup match can start. LOL~ I have a premonition that Italy will win. 1-0.

Just had a talk with Mandy on MSN. *sigh* What she's going through is so familiar to me.... Anyway, I'm a bit angry for her, coz' it seems like she's having a little bit of problems with a staff, and I think she wasn't in the wrong at all. Shan't say too much here, but feel unjustified for her. Perhaps our roads will be rocky from now on...



I'm going to miss all of you when I get back to school... ='(

rhapsody in blue.