Friday, July 14, 2006 at 2:55 AM

Have been feeling anti-social recently. Ok, maybe not anti-social, but just don't feel like talking when I'm at work. Don't feel like talking to customers, don't feel like smiling. Perhaps feeling tired... I don't know. Been having mood swings recently. Maybe PMS... Maybe it's... Haiz.... Sometimes I really wonder why I am experiencing certain emotions. How would it be if I shut myself from the outside world, from everything?

I will see nothing but darkness around me. Is it? Will I feel calm? Or just empty and emotionless? I don't even know if I want that... Being emotionless will save a lot of trouble, a lot of heartaches definitely. But... At the same time, I will not be able to feel happy.

Ah well... I think I'm talking crap now...

Anyway, accept my apologies, people, if I were grouchy or sulky recently. If you see it affecting my work, please tell me so that I can bring myself back to the reality.



On a side note. Dreamt of no.9 again. Must be Weiwei lah!! Remind me of him!! But I really cannot believe that the world is so small... He's from the same primary school as Weiwei, and she said they could be classmates but she doesn't remember. Her brother was from RV too. But this girl ah..... Really is a snoop! Hahaz... Anyone needs PI? She's a well-qualified one ;-) I can't believe she can dig out so much things when all I told her was he was from my secondary school and he was from basketball! But anyway, all that was history, though I still admire him now for his basketball skills... I wonder, how I would feel or react if I were to run into him again. But I'm quite positive that we are in different universities, so it is quite unlikely. Perhaps all along, it was more of admiration than like for him. Or is this the way a crush is meant to be? In any case, that was years ago, and there is no point dwelling on it. All I can say is, he will remain as a memorable figure in my memories.

rhapsody in blue.