 |
 |
 |
|
| Monday, July 24, 2006 at 1:13 AM |
I just hate to leave the cafe. I just hate to leave all the wonderful people.
We played Clay Mania today again, after closing. First time since I started work in late November that I actually closed at 10pm sharp. By 10.15pm we were ready to leave. But we stayed behind for my favourite game haha... Mandy, Waiyin and I were on the same team, while Henry joined Mike and Weiwei... I can't help but love this game coz' it's so much fun!! Of coz', it is also dependent on the people whom you play with. With crazy people like us, you can be sure that we will laugh throughout the game. Today's classics:
1. Mike's moulding of mailbox!! OMG... I really got nothing to say!! Reminds me of the way he moulded the belt 2 Fridays ago... Haha!! 2. Mandy's camel... Honestly, it doesn't look like a camel.. I didn't know it's an animal until she added the legs =p But still we got it right!! Yay!! Mwahaha together we're unbeatable Mandy!! LOL~ 3. The case of attempting the cow AGAIN in an All Clay turn. How lucky can Mike get.. SO many cards and he can actually draw that card again.. Same category that we're attempting some more. Still dare to complain Huiying moulded just a cow head and I moulded the whole cow last time, yet nobody could guess the answer. End up today he himself moulded the head also.. I thought he drew a smiley too haha.. Waiyin was like O_o when she saw the card!
On top of those, we actually did some old questions, like microphone, seashell, ladybug etc. Reminds me of the time Mandy did the microphone. Just took up the whole ball of clay without sculpting and did the action of singing. LOL~ At least today I did the stem =p I think Mandy and I really same frequency... I didn't even have to finish moulding a dog before she guessed it. My mould was missing the dog head and she could guess it still... Hehe..
I wonder how life would be like when school reopens.. Dry? *sigh* And I know my mum doesn't like the idea of me visiting the cafe too often too. In fact, I think her 'often' refers to once a week. *sigh* Besides, even if I do, I won't be able to stay until so late, even though I can mask it off by saying I'm going to Mabel's house after that. I will miss late night suppers with you all!!
And not to mention, the 'supplements' that we have recently added to our supper treats ;) I was tricked on Friday night by Weiwei and Doreen into having my first sip of alcohol T_T Haha joking.. I drank it out of my own will lah. But I thought I heard 4% alcohol content mah, plus they dilute with sprite and ice, so it should be weak. Who knows!! After I took 2 sips, my stomach felt very warm (it's normal) and I think after I finally finished mopping the cafe, I was feeling a bit tipsy. Only found out it's actually 40% alcohol content! That was before dilution with sprite and ice lah. Yeah, I'm damn lousy, just 2 sips and I felt dizzy in the cab on the way to CCK for supper. Don't know if it was the alcohol effect or I'm just too tired, I was actually walking a little unsteadily. Saturday night we were at it again.. Hahaz.. This time I'm very guai1.. I only drank a bit of lime-flavoured Bacardi (or whatever name) which has only 4.8% alcohol.
I hope I'm not turning into an alcoholic.. Hah.. No, I won't definitely. I just tried a few sips for fun, though I did harbour the thoughts of getting drunk so that I don't have to think about certain things. But ultimately it doesn't solve my problems, so there is no point in indulging in alcohol at all. So don't worry, I'm still very conscious =)
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|