 |
 |
 |
|
| Sunday, July 16, 2006 at 3:05 AM |
If only we can forget easily, we probably will not be in so much pain.
If only we can let go of things without struggles, we probably will be much more relieved.
But Xiemin told me. Never say "if only". Coz' things don't happen in our life just coz' they do. They do for a reason. Coz' God wants them to, and He has His reasons for that. Thanks for reminding me on that, Xiemin, though it was many months ago. Don't know why I still remember. So, whether or not we know the reasons behind His doing, I know I don't have to worry.
And what is life without struggles and trials? Actually a lot of things come hand in hand.
Without pain, we won't know what is relief. Wihtout loss, we won't know what possession is like. Without tears, we won't know how happiness feels.
Coz' all these are in relativity. So.... If I were to wish for a world without pain, loss and tears, what will I feel? I don't know. But I know, without all these painful factors in life, there is no way we can grow. I just have to wonder why is growing such a painful process at times. You have to be hurt in order to learn. Well, most of the time.
Have been feeling a little ironic recently. I wonder if a couple of my friends are feeling this way too. You want to see someone but sometimes you would rather not see that person. Seeing that someone makes you feel a mixture of happiness and bitterness. Perhaps coz' you know that person is not meant to be with you...
Sometimes I really wonder. Why is love such a torture. Or maybe this is not love. It is a torture coz' it is not the right one.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|