 |
 |
 |
|
| Monday, July 03, 2006 at 1:41 AM |
Right now, my eyes are half closed as I type this post. Slept only at 6am last night this morning (or rather yesterday morning since now it's already the 3rd morning in July) and woke up at 9+am. Sianz... Really very tired. On my way to cafe I can't open my eyes wide at all. But really had a very fun time playing at Mandy's house. Haha!! Payday.... I think I buy lottery until I so sick of it liao... Oh! Talking about lottery!! Weiwei nearly 'tio' 3rd prize in 4D!!! She bought WHY's carplate number (coz' she happened to 'tio' summon on that night) but missed by 1 number!! Haiz.. If really hit the prize, we'll all be in for a good treat, and not to mention, WHY don't have to worry about her summon. LOL~ Anyway, we were so engrossed in the colouring and game that I couldn't believe it when they told me it was 6am O_O This is like my first / second time sleeping so "early". The last time (and first time I think) I did that was in 4H chalet. Still I don't think I slept that late then.
Initially I was worried about overcrowding in the room coz' there were 4 of us. End up WHY and Weiwei went off at 6am for breakfast, leaving Mandy and I snoring away within minutes from their departure. Mandy's mum thought there were still 4 of us in the morning when I was about to leave for work. She was surprised that I was the only 1 left.
So fun to stay over at Mandy's house... But think won't have much chances (or even any) in future after I leave my job =( Girls nights are so fun! Can play so many games at her house some more! Haha...
Talking about games, I think I'll be feeling a bit bored over the next few weeks. Lip Hwee going back to embrace our country with his service until 22/7, which means we will be short of 1 game companion! But it'll be a break for us from the taxing and advanced games hahaz.. Ok, maybe not so... Doreen is also an advanced gamer O_o Lol...
Hmm I think I side-tracked quite a fair bit. Initially wanted to rant about today's work. It was hectic!! OMG. Fullhouse for most of the time! And it was 1 table after another (although not immediately). Kept having walk-ins and end up I had to disappoint customers coz' we have no tables for them. And! There were only 3 people on shift including myself! Ok, actually 4, including a new member to our Settlers family. But drinks orders flood in together! As if things were not bad enough, customers wanted the bill at the same time when the telephone rang. With 2 hands, I got to answer the phone, settle bill and try to make drinks. Challenging enough... But ok lah, it's a good sign that business is picking up on Sundays. Now thinking back, the Sundays we used to have were all too quiet. I think we may end up having to change a day for our staff gaming. Don't know got tables for staff gaming in future or not.. But anyway I think that will be after I leave the cafe. Besides, I strongly believe that it will be tremendously challenging to have full attendance for the gaming session. When we really have that day, I will........ be shocked. Haha.
Today really got to thank Mandy, Weiwei and WHY (I think I'll call you Yingying in future, makes a pair with Weiwei haha!) for helping with all the closing duties! If not I think I can only leave at 12am. But hor.... Please remember to return me my VIP item next time hor... Scared me to death. Wanna run off with my keys!? LOL~ But really very thankful to you all! I know all of you are very tired also, we all didn't sleep much. Some more Mandy has school tomorrow, Yingying got to work in the morning. Yet you all stayed behind to help! Thanks a million!! Sorry if I looked grouchy or fierce today. I think I was wearing a very serious expression from 7pm onwards. Really very tired by then..
Ok. Going to catch some Z's now.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|