 |
 |
 |
|
| Thursday, July 20, 2006 at 2:13 AM |
Went K-Box with Mandy and Doreen today! Or rather yesterday night, coz' it's already Thursday morning now... =p We only ended at around 11.45pm! Reached home about 12.30am... Taxi driver lost his way in Sixth Avenue... -_- My taxi $$$!!!!! T_T
Anyway, had a good time today girls!! Hope you all did too! Haha, I finally found a match!! Somebody sings even softer than me!! *winks* LOL~ Can't blame us, we've tried our best... hahaz... We chose some weird songs today... Shall keep this a secret among the 3 of us... Haha! Oh, I'm surprised they have J-pop there too. But it's like a bit outdated.. But then again, they have Ayumi's Heaven and Step You, which are quite recent. I LOVE Step You!! But don't know how to sing.. I surprised myself when I actually managed to sing Heaven without the help of romaji and hiragana!! Utada's First Love came with hiragana and I couldn't continue with the song halfway.... They should have Hanabi lah.. I can sing it without looking at hiragana coz' I've sang it so many times.. All those Ayumi songs that I'm familiar with aren't available =( No w-inds. songs also. But might as well lah. Don't want to end up people listen to me singing songs that they don't understand haha =p
We sang a lot of sad songs... But in the first place, the industry is full of sad love songs. Don't know whether singing those made us feel better or worse..
Too bad Weiwei not with us... We shall go again ok? Don't be sad... We did think of you when we were there... Next time we go and sing duets =)
Tomorrow (I mean today).... Working again at night... It's going to be a funny day, I think.... Regardless of the outcome of my stupid bet, which I'm starting to regret. Let's just hope it's going to earn me a free supper =p
Looking forward to Friday night's supper with Mandy and Doreen =) We shall buy lottery when we go Mandy's house ;-) Haha! Yay, we can play all the games in her house! And end up being zombies the following day AGAIN when the both of us are working whole day... -_-
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|