Thursday, August 24, 2006 at 9:53 PM

It feels kind of weird to be back in school again. Back to the life of scribbling notes at high speed while trying to catch what the lecturers' are talking about, the life of squeezing your way up and down buses, the life of dozing off during lectures.... etc. I'm worse than before. My writing speed has decreased, I think.. Haha.. Find myself struggling to jot down all the important notes during lectures while trying to catch the lecturers. Have I gotten use to multi-tasking at cafe and lost the battle in the lecture theatre? LOL~

Tutorials starting next week... *sigh* So SIAN. But never mind.... I'll be fine.. *attempting to self assure and self deceive* Even though I have to go back to school EVERYDAY now =( I purposely ballot for a Tuesday Chinese tutorial slot, despite the fact that I will be having lessons non-stop from 10am-6pm, just to keep my Wednesday free. And now? I have no choice but to ballot for a Psychology tutorial on Wednesday. And of all the slots I've balloted, I am so unlucky to the extent that I get my last choice. 6-8pm... When everyone is happily going home after school, I have to drag my unwilling body to class -_- And my Friday ends later at 4pm instead of 2pm now =( Put in so many slots for my Japanese TC class and I can't get any of them! How great. Was thinking can hang out with PY after our common lecture on Fridays 2pm.. *sigh* Monday also, go to school just for a Japanese TA class for 2 hours.. Think I'll be spending lots of time in school on Monday and Wednesday self-studying... Let's hope it's a blessing in disguise.

rhapsody in blue.