 |
 |
 |
|
| Saturday, August 26, 2006 at 4:33 PM |
Once again, I pon-ed CCA.
LOL~ I think this is what I'm best at. Running away from commitments like this. I just don't fancy the idea of having a CCA I guess. There are indeed a few that interest me, but it is just not to the extent that it will keep me going for club activities regularly. What to do, I'm the president of Slackers Union (Students' branch) =p
Instead of going for the CCA AGM yesterday evening, PY and I decided to 'flee' after dinner in school. It was only around 4+pm or 5pm that we have second thoughts on going, especially with the registration fees required to join the club. If we had come to a decision earlier, we would be out somewhere enjoying ourselves instead of staying back in school after lecture at 2pm. But I didn't regret it. Coz' we spent our time fruitfully (well, not all, but most...) in the library. Got to know my 1st new friend in NUS, though Usha is actually Huiqi's friend. We went to Central Library to watch a documentary related to our South Asian Studies module, until nearing 4pm. After that Usha had lecture, so PY and I went to self study. We didn't spend a lot of time on that though. Haha.... Barely 1 hour I think. Coz' we spent some time looking for seats in Central Library. In the end we went Chinese Library instead. After about 45 minutes of basking in the soothing quietness of the library, we had to go for dinner already. But at least I completed part of my Japanese homework =)
Tutorials starting next week! I'm nervous.... I'm worried about my History and Psychology lectures too. Just got the textbooks and I'm lagging behind by 3 chapters in History! I have to read up 5 chapters by Tuesday, including the preparation for the coming lecture. Last night I couldn't even get past a page. I finally know why I didn't take History all these years. There is nothing but endless huge chunks of words pages after pages! *faint* As for Psychology, I have to read up definitely coz' I couldn't understand a thing in the previous lecture. South Asian Studies have a lot to read up too...
I think I'm going to the library to study at least once a week now T_T Anyway on odd weeks, I have an evening tutorial class at 6pm on Wednesday. I will meet Huiqi and Wenci to self study in the library in the afternoon. I'd rather go there early and spend my time fruitfully (or not) than to stay at home. I will definitely not feel like going school at 6pm. Actually I quite like doing self study in the library. Like the peace and quietness. A conducive environment really helps in productivity. Besides, when I get things done, I'll feel very satisfied and happy, and I can spend the remaining time on leisure! Heh heh...
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|