 |
 |
 |
|
| Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 3:41 PM |
Had a great time at K-Box yesterday with Mandy and Weiwei! Haha, really very long never go out with them le, and I've not seen Weiwei for so long! Although Mandy got sore throat, she could still sing! And as usual, Weiwei sang the songs until so sad.... But I think most of the time we made a joke out of those songs lah. Whatever sad songs that come out of our mouths, they sounded happy. Coz' we were laughing most of the time (and gossiping! Hehe). Mandy and I didn't sing our signature song, 有一点动心 by 张信哲 & 刘家玲. Out of all the duets, I think this one we sang the best together. When we sing 只能抱着你 by 梁静茹 & 光良, somehow we don't blend in a lot, our timing always wrong also... But yesterday can see improvement! Haha.... We shall train until we can sing this duet perfectly ok Mandy? Haha =D
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|