 |
 |
 |
|
| Tuesday, September 19, 2006 at 11:40 PM |
History test gone case. Yay.
Heck. I'm so gonna enjoy the whole of today. Have been slacking since I reached home. Did everything except to hit the books. I declare no work for today!!
But reality is waiting for me tomorrow T_T Come tomorrow's sunrise, I have to start slogging for the tests and essay assignments. Nah, slogging isn't my style. I have to WORK HARD. I know I won't slog anyway... The most I'll do is work hard. Which is kind of pathetic isn't it.... Throughout 19 years of my life, there is nothing that I can be totally committed to, nothing that I can devote myself to, nothing that can hold my interests for long, nothing that I can really work so hard for coz' I want it so much that I just have to get it. Nothing. Nothing at all. What is my life about then? Everything I do is like 蜻蜓点水, just touch and go. Ask me what is one thing that I want to achieve in life, or my ambitions/goals/life targets, I won't be able to answer you. The only thing that comes into my mind is just to lead a happy life with my loved ones, and to go travelling round the world (except for certain places that I will not set foot on). Is that coz' I have never allowed myself to invest too much on a thing, that's why I sort of feel indifferent towards everything? Why is it that I cannot invest more than what I am doing now, into the things I do? 是否因为害怕失去,而更害怕拥有,所以已开始就干脆不要一头栽进去?
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|