 |
 |
 |
|
| Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 12:42 AM |
I'm taking up a 2nd job! Haha.... I'm most likely to be giving tuition to my primary 4 neice. Not much confidence in myself, even though it is primary school work. But hey, primary school work nowadays is challenging ok... Lol~ I think my Maths cannot make it lah... English and Chinese shouldn't be a problem... Science... Should be alright as well bah... But I think I've had too much of physics, so if the primary syllabus still comprises of topics like zoology, botany etc, I may have a little bit of problems.. But pocket money wise I'm not too sure. Coz' I actually don't mind doing it for free coz' we are family. Besides, I don't want my cousin to have additional burdens as well. Once a week isn't a lot, I can also do my work while tutoring my neice, so I don't really mind doing it for free, especially since I'm quite close with them. Shall see how things go. Maybe my cousin will decide that I'm afterall not suitable to tutor her daughter coz' I have no prior experience at all in tuition =p
History mid-term test in 2 weeks' time.. And I'm still sleeping my way through the lectures.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|