 |
 |
 |
|
| Saturday, September 16, 2006 at 10:43 PM |
My temp job will end in end October. Only need to tutor my niece until her final exams. Today was the 1st lesson. Erm, how should I put it? It was...... Not as horrifying as I imagined it to be, coz' I thought it would be terrifying given that it was my 1st time. But it was ok, really. I was able to do most of the questions. Now... Is that good or bad? LOL~ Aren't I supposed to know ALL the questions? But primary 4 Maths has gotten so difficult now! Honestly, there were a couple of questions that I really have no idea how to solve! But my mum managed to solve them for me le haha.... So paiseh... I actually had to copy those questions back and consult my mum hehe =p The other questions are ok, but not to the extent that I can go "Ah, I know the answer!" immediately after looking at them. I need to do workings. And my mental calculations sucks. Really. Had to resort to using my handphone calculator. Ok lah, partly I'm lazy to exercise my brain. I hope nobody thought I was using my handphone for other purposes ya... Lol.... Overall it wasn't too bad, in fact I wouldn't even mind doing it for free.. But my cousin insisted on paying me. But actually I feel like I don't really deserve it, coz' I have no experience and I'm not really good at teaching. Still, it wasn't too bad an experience for me. Not to forget that I got the rare chance of seeing all those horrible questions that I hated when I was in primary school (guess I still do now) =p
*sigh* History test in 3 days' time! God bless me... My tutor expects us to score between 40-50 marks out of 50! My!! I was hoping I can get 25 marks you know.... Drats. I really have no idea how to do History! No more History for me after this semester.... Even if Historians make great dates (to quote my humorous lecturer/tutor)...
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|