Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 5:10 PM

New layout! Yay!! After so long... Think it has been.... OMG, 6 months! Yep, 6 months... In case anyone of you are wondering, yes, I do keep track of when I change my blog layouts =) Coz' apparently after A-levels, I was looking for all sorts of things to do to kill time, and so I actually drafted out this schedule for a change in the blog designs -_- According to my schedule, my blog should have gone through 3 face-lifts from end of February (when I had the previous design up) till now. But as everyone knows, given my lazy nature, nothing was changed naturally.

Perhaps this current design doesn't exactly reflect my feelings right now, but I can't find THE ONE that actually synchronizes with my heart. Ignore me if you have no idea what I'm talking about. Many a times I'm talking in abstract. But ya, this design is simple, and I thought the designer did quite a good job in blending the graphics together. Next time. I'll definitely find a DARK design to reflect my feelings.

rhapsody in blue.