Monday, October 30, 2006 at 9:44 PM

COUNTDOWN: 28 days to FINAL exams.


And I've done nothing yet!! Yeah I know, instead of saying that right now, I should be embracing those mountainous piles of materials. =S *sigh* I'm super worried about SN. It's WORSE than History. I see the course pack I wanna faint. It's so thick you can use it as a murder weapon lah -_-

To make things worse, the exam formats, topics etc, weren't mentioned in the lectures or tutorials yet. I think we are supposed to go look it up OURSELVES. Yeah, this is uni life right.... At least I'm glad that they posted the info on the web portal. Just found out that Psyc is MCQ format again. Yay! Plus 5 short questions =( It's scary in the sense that there will be negative marking for wrong answers in the MCQ, I think. History and SN should be all short and essay questions. Let me DIE.

Please. Let the 28 days seem like 3 months. (And December holidays too.)

rhapsody in blue.