Wednesday, October 25, 2006 at 1:42 AM

I don't know whether I still feel that way for him or not... For all I know, all the while that I thought I was over him, I am in fact still not totally detached yet. Perhaps.... I don't know.

Anyway, on a lighter note, we had a LEP gang outing again ^_^ Maybe I shouldn't use again... Since we don't get much chances to meet up anymore now. With ZH & CK in NS, and all of us in uni, there is hardly any time to meet up. Lucky CK, he gets to go Thailand next week. But poor thing, he got to spend lesser there coz' today we spent about $17 each at PartyWorld KTV. Haha, I doubt he will lah, he meant it as a joke. Was quite surprised that Shu came all the way from NTU hall. OMG.. We were at Bishan. Yeah, it was quite ex today coz' no more small rooms for us, had to take a medium room... But at least we had a great time there! More to come in Dec! Wahaha =D But we need to do some other activities together as well lah.. Coz' not everyone will want to go ktv.. I think BS don't really like to sing in the presence of others.. Actually me too.. But getting used to it le. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Dec! Wonder if BS and Ru will be having their holidays then or not. Shu will be busy though, but still hope we can meet up, at least to celebrate Christmas!

Speaking of which, it seemed only like yesterday that we celebrated Christmas at Lin Ye's house, but it's already been 10 months! Now I know why people use the word "fly" to describe time. But I do hope this year if we celebrate Christmas, it won't be on the day itself, coz' it means I will have to miss my family dinner again, which I did last year, and I think it was not very nice to do that.

Right now I have no plans for Dec, but I really want to enjoy my break thoroughly. Even if it was meaningless slacking at home, I don't care. I just want to rest. School term is so hectic that there is hardly much time to rest each time I finish a test or rushing an assignment or essay. Don't really feel like working in Dec. I feel very drained already... I just want to be quiet and at peace for the whole month of my holidays. No interruptions, no interference, no commitments, no hectic schedules; just me and myself and my little world.

You can call that anti-social. That's the way I am.

rhapsody in blue.