 |
 |
 |
|
| Saturday, October 21, 2006 at 1:50 AM |
It's been a long time since I last heard the birds chirping in that manner. 5-7am -- that's the time when the birds wake up and start chirping. If you happen to be awake during that time, just pay a little attention to what is happening beyond your windows. You can hear it, and I think everywhere in Singapore, it should be the same kind of chirping more or less.
Why then, did I have a chance to hear the chirpings that I haven't been hearing since a year ago, when I departed from NY? All thanks to my History essay, which took me until 5am to finish. By the time I tied up the ends and lay in my bed, it was already 5.30am. Surprisingly, tired as I may be, I did not fall asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. Instead, the chirpings caught my attention. And brought me back to the times when I would wake up at 5.45am every morning for school, be it RV or NY. Needless to say, I miss those days, which obviously are not going to come back again.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|