 |
 |
 |
|
| Thursday, October 05, 2006 at 11:22 PM |
My Chinese essay assignment is due tomorrow and I'm only 2/3 into it. (Actually barely there coz' I chose to submit a very short essay =S) And my essay seems to be in a mess, lots of language errors (sorry to my HCL teachers, I've thrown everything away....), not much of a linkage or no smooth transition from point to point, introduction and ending seems abrupt etc etc. I CANNOT believe that I have taken HCL for 12 years and I turn out to be such a disappointment. Although I keep saying that I will not take any more Chinese modules, it really does scare me to realise that I am losing IT. I can't really define clearly in words what "IT" is, but I know and I can feel it. (I know you are getting dizzy, don't mind me.) To me, Chinese is not a subject. Which is probably why I don't do well in it. Ok, I'm just weird. Normally people will do well if they don't treat the subject as a chore.
SN test tomorrow too. And I've done nothing about it. Another test in my path of flunking. And it suddenly struck me that I have to reach a minimum cap of 4.0 in order to do honours at the end of 3 years! WHAT AM I DOING HERE?! I've fooled around for my mid-terms! Unfortunately my intelligence level doesn't allow me to do that and still be able to achieve good grades.
Much as I'm worried, here I am, still grumbling non-stop while munching on my newly bought extra dark chocolate. I think I'm hooked. To the chocolates, that is. But I think I'll try the normal dark chocs next time... Extra dark is really very bitter, but this is of coz' where all the essence of it lies =)
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|