Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 5:07 PM

I think I gave all my sleep to NUS. Nobody else but NUS. Never in my life have I burned midnight oil to this extent. Not even during the O's and A's. But in just a mere 4 months in NUS, I think I paid back all the amount of midnight oil I was supposed to burn previously.

First, there was the History term essay. Stayed up until 5.30am to finish the essay. But at least it paid off coz' somehow I got A- mysteriously. Thanks to Huiqi and Wenci who helped me out, especially Huiqi :) Still remembered we camped in the library until 9pm that Thursday.

Then I decided, or rather I have no choice, to challenge my 5.30am record. For the sake of History AGAIN. If you think I must love History a lot, you are so wrong. But at least compared to SN, it's way much better. Ended up climbing into the bed at only 6.15am yesterday.

Thought after History, I would have an easier time. Nope. I ended up enjoying the company of the birds (which start chirping at 4am now) this morning again until 4.30am. Still, my Japanese paper wasn't too smooth. *sigh* The listening compre was like... Do they have to speak like the shinkansen? Couldn't even catch anything more than a few words! Grammar section was super tricky and tough too. Totemo muzukashikatta desu.... =( Please please give me an A grade coz' I need this module to pull up my CAP!

Very stupidly, my last paper is at 9am tomorrow. And I just came home not long ago from my Japanese paper. Why can't they have it at a later time so that I can have more time tonight to mug. As if within 5 hours I can finish so many chapters. I wanna sleep by 12-1am tonight coz' I don't want history to repeat itself. No more knowing the answer as C and yet shading the D bubble. Some more there is negative marking. Besides, I think tomorrow it's going to be terrible. 100 MCQs and 5 short questions in 2 hours? You are kidding me right.

Alright. Back to mugging.

rhapsody in blue.