Saturday, November 04, 2006 at 4:32 PM

I wanna organise a chalet for us LEP peeps next year. Tell me what you guys think ok, if you happen to read this :) Since CK got SAFRA membership, may be able to book a chalet at cheap rates. Now come to think of it, we've never had any chalet for our LEP class. Perhaps we can have one, and play through the night haha....

Meanwhile, anyone has any ideas for outings? Wonder if we are going to celebrate Christmas together again this year.. =) It was very fun last year, with all the food and stupid games (not to mention the forfeits!).


Side note.... I'll be able to change my phone next month!! Yay!! Stella's terminating her line, so my supplementary line will have to go too. So I'll be getting the students' plan and a new phone together with it =) Downside: I have to pay the bills on my own. Which is $25.20/month O_O *sigh* Guess it's always a give-and-take. Sony Ericsson, I'm going to bring you home!! But w810i costs $268 with a 2-year plan I think... The white version is $318.. I prefer the white one.. Black also not bad lah. But with registration fees and SIM card fees, it'll be around another $42 more, since I'm switching to Singtel. I think Singtel's student plan is more enticing, with free campus calls and stuff. Should I just settle for w700i, which is $138? *sigh* I guess I'll just wait until December to see if there are any better promotions. w810i, please have a price dip!

rhapsody in blue.