 |
 |
 |
| A series of unfortunate events |
| Wednesday, November 29, 2006 at 11:42 PM |
No, not the movie starring Jim Carrey.
It's my super suay day.
It all started at the damned staircase at SRC leading to the MPSH area. It was rainy but I didn't think the floor was slippery to that extent that I would slip and bump down a few steps on my bum. Huiqi and Peiwen tried to grab me but I was faster (lol). Before everyone knew it, I was already sliding down the stairs on my bum. Good thing: no injuries, perhaps just a little shock but I was up and laughing at the next moment. Worst thing: the whole place was packed with people and there were many people behind us walking down the stairs. In other words: I made a fool out of myself in front of SO many people >_< But ok lah, I manage to pull it over by laughing and joking about it myself. Quite naturally too haha. Was even joking that I can go tell my tutor that I suffered from injury or shock, and excuse myself from the exam. Lol.
Then the History paper. Alright, I admit. Ah Mark (our beloved tutor!) did give an obvious hint. He even gave the question right in the lecture! Oh man..... Not many people took it seriously I guess. Afterall, who would think that a question like "Why do you study HY1101E?" would come out in an exam. My God.... I still can't believe it now. But I did that question lah. Q1 was like alien to me. Tutor Mark (oh no, how come more and more nicknames haha) said we can easily write 5-6 pages per question. Hah. My 1st question only 2.25 pages, 2nd question 3.5 pages. Try convincing me about the "easy" part. But I suppose it's just me and my lack of content. Coz' I see many people using a 2nd booklet O_o And you know what? History was the paper that I wrote most. I cannot imagine my grades.... Please, just let me get a CAP of 3.0 for this semester.
I thought the day would end as I lay in the comforts of my home. Well, I guess people don't say "at least 50% of the accidents happen at home" for nothing. For someone so suay like me, even eating dinner was something disastrous. Perhaps I was just too tired. That's why the soup bowl slipped out of my hand and the soup spilled all over me. How unlucky can one get....
But at least with that final accident, my unfortunate day concluded. What followed was just another sleepless night of mugging.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|