a busy year end
Friday, December 22, 2006 at 12:33 AM

Argh, suddenly realised my remaining holidays are more or less packed with activities, and I have forgotten some of them! Think it's a good way to jot them down, like what Huiqi did. Afterall, I come online almost everyday, so the chances of me seeing the schedule on my blog is higher. But just to play safe, I have recorded them in my handphone too.

22/12 - working
23/12 - LEP-cum-S4B Xmas gathering (the first one after so long! looking forward to it!)
24/12 - Aften's dedication in morning church service; Class Xmas gathering
25/12 - Family Xmas dinner
26/12 - Movies & dinner with PY / Ponggol appointment
27/12 - Tuition; visit grandma
28/12 - Movies & dinner with PY / Ponggol appointment
29/12 - Bowling + Kbox + Xmas dinner with PY (more like a new year dinner... lol)
30/12 - S4B class gathering.. the formal and big one hahaz..
31/12 - working

Shucks. Just realised I don't have available days to meet up with Mingchun =( And I've yet to meet up with Jocelyn. Both of them I've been planning to meet up since donkey years ago (and I really mean YEARS) but it seems that every holidays are taken up by other activities. Why?? Why can't I just have enough time to do all the things I want??! Especially now we don't have lots of chances to meet up at all, with all of us in different schools, and the guys in NS. Some of them can't even come out until the weekends... Suddenly life just seems so inadequate. Sometimes I really wonder what I'm doing.

rhapsody in blue.