 |
 |
 |
|
| Saturday, December 23, 2006 at 2:20 AM |
I have a bunch of helium balloons!!
'Koped' from the event today... Lol~ Got poor Weirong to jump up and grab the balloons for us coz' the ribbons were too short =p
Hahaz... Ok, perhaps that was nothing fascinating to others. BUT, those are the first helium balloons (or maybe even just balloons) I ever brought home. I know that sounds kind of pathetic, but wait till I tell you something else. I've never played those party poppers before in my life. You know, those kinds that are shaped like a grenade (miniature size) and goes 'pop' and some strings of coloured papers fly out together with the sound. Omg, why do I sound as if I was so deprived of childhood....
Suddenly I think back. What did my childhood consist of? And my teenage years? What did I do? What have I not done? What do I want to do? What did I wanted to do? Many many 'what's popped up, but I don't want to think much about them... Sometimes thinking doesn't help in giving answers (not immediately anyway), or worse still, just makes you more depressed and lost. So I conclude that sometimes it perhaps is better to just remain in a state of stillness and stagnation. I'm not encouraging people to be escapists. I'm just saying "sometimes".
And I wonder if I have the answers to those questions.
But I guess it's not too late now still, to amend for some childhood memories. Who says 19-year-olds cannot play with balloons and party poppers? =) Though I doubt many people out there would find such experiences new to them, especially at my age... Perhaps my fear for balloons bursting and those loud 'pop's from the poppers deter me from touching them. Just like the sparks from those fireworks sticks deter me from playing with them since young. Yup, I have NEVER touched that in my 19 years of life =S
Ok, I know what I want for Xmas. Santa, give me a second childhood. =) On top of the stuff on my wishlist, of coz' ;-)
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|