 |
 |
 |
|
| Sunday, December 31, 2006 at 1:20 AM |
Just came back not long ago from S4B steamboat gathering @ Jonathan's house. Still feeling quite full.... But have the urge to chomp on something =s Bad habit... Tsk tsk...
Anyway it's quite good to see that everybody's getting along fine, though we may not have talked much. I guess I'm just not a person of many words... The guys... Jiayou in NS bah =) Most of them looked like they've put on some weight, except Xiemin, who confidently claimed that it seemed as if he's the only one who didn't. Lol! Ok lah, maybe they didn't put on weight, they just worked out a lot of muscles =p Everyone didn't change much ne... JianKai still as JoKing as his name's initials suggest, Xiemin still the same pattern, Jonathan & Bong still very cheery, Zhihuang, erm, no comments. Haha.. Coz' I see Zhihuang more often bah, due to LEP gatherings. Realised I actually seem closer to some of the guys, other than our LEP girls clique, rather than our class' girls.. Though I can't really say we are very close, but we do get along quite well bah.. The steamboat went well, except for one point in time when a huge cockroach appeared from nowhere and landed between Ru & Shu O_o My most hated organism on earth >.< And oh, I fell AGAIN. Sometimes I can't help but think I'm such a klutz. I was walking towards the kitchen and I can actually slip and fall in the living room just like that. I want to know how I did that too. There was no banana peels on the ground. My feet just slipped. I think I'm getting used to falls that I don't really feel too strong about it now. Maybe coz' it didn't really matter since all of them are my friends. But of coz' I felt paiseh lah... I was quick to get over it though. What could be worse than bumping down a flight of stairs in front of huge crowds of people -_-
And now!! Some HAPPY NEWS!! NewS is coming back!! Yeah!! I'm currently into the Japanese entertainment sphere, specifically into Johnny's groups. Actually I don't think I can be called a fan of NewS, but I'm paying attention coz' YamaP and Uchi are inside :) And NewS was suspended coz' of baka Uchi drinking prematurely =x Kusano too lah.. Though I'm not a real fan, I still keep track of their news, dramas and music. At least I'm trying to ^.^ Haha I think Bishan cannot sleep tonight! Too excited over this surprise le! ;) But then Uchi and Kusano are going to start from scratch, so they'll still be absent from NewS for the time being... Argh, Uchi come back soon!
After the happy news, comes the bad news. Well.... What could be worse than the stupid CORS thingy. Bidding results out last night. Got all my 3 modules in this round. BUT. Coz' of Stats, I only have 284 points left in my account. And I still have to bid for 2 more modules, 1 of which is a Psyc module. Like 200+ will be enough =( Ah well.... Shan't bother about that now. Round 2A starting on Wednesday... Please let me get Jap lang for just 1 point. Every point counts now...
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|