 |
 |
 |
| Shiroi no Kisetsu |
| Tuesday, December 05, 2006 at 9:01 PM |
New layout to match the festive season :) It's winter! Well, at least in other countries with seasons... Changed the layout partly also coz' I'm suddenly addicted to KinKi Kids' Christmas song in their upcoming album. Harmony of December is a really really really nice song :) The chorus just keeps repeating in my head. And I kinda like Tsuyoshi's voice. But his image, as usual, is still.... -_-
I thought I kept feeling I had forgotten something after exams ended, but I couldn't recall what it was, if there was anything in the first place. It only struck me just now that I wanted to give a new look to my blog for the Christmas season.
Meanwhile, I have a new blog at Live Journal, which hosts all the entertainment stuff. Don't go there if you don't want to see anything related to music, dramas, books (once in a blue moon) etc, especially Japanese related stuff. I've gotten into the J-craze once more, and KinKi Kids, kat-tun, NewS are just a few of my victims =p Wahahaha... So.... Occasionally may have some Chinese music or dramas stuff or even Korean stuff, but I'm predicting that 80% will be on Japanese. The link's also available at the sidebar navigation.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|