Tuesday, December 26, 2006 at 12:18 AM

Wow, this year's Xmas was very different. In more than a way.

1. I counted down to Xmas with about 70+ people. Shocking right? Coz' I'm definitely not the kind of person who will go for countdowns since I absolutely cannot stand crowds. So, why the change?

Coz' I was working at the cafe on Xmas eve.

Hahaz, last minute plans lah. It was absolute craziness on Xmas eve. I've NEVER been this tired and worn out in my 8 months of working at the cafe. 5 staff running a fullhouse, with level 2 being a children's party. Aiya, too tired to talk about work le lah. Think I cannot go back to those days liao. Just working from Fri-Sun already makes me so tired.

2. I had lots of fun unwrapping presents and wow-ing myself over them. 20+ presents!!! But all not mine. LOL~ This is again craziness. Aften alone has 22 presents!! But ok lah, we cheated a bit lah, coz' some were his bday presents which the parents didn't open then. But still... 22!! I only have 1.

3. But that 1 present is enough. I didn't expect aunty Amy to buy such an expensive bag for me... Think a few of them shared cost bah. My very first branded high-end bag.

4. Ok, this is a backtrack. The LEP gang celebrated Xmas together again on Sat. Guess what we did? Bingo! Buffet (again). I swear I will never ever go back to DragonGate restaurant at Harbour Front Centre. Much as the restaurant's name sounds highclass and sophisticated, the food was really just so-so. Lei Garden has MUCH more delicious dim sum. I would strongly encourage people to spend their money more wisely at a nicer restaurant like Lei Garden for quality food and service. Yes, service. Need I mention that DragonGate's service didn't leave me a good impression?

Anyway, there was no after-lunch activities, even though Sentosa was on the plans before the day itself. We went shopping instead, with the GUYS. Yup, this time round, the girls were the ones who were not shopping, but accompanying them to shop. Haha I find it so funny... And do they have to be so shy? Lol~ Think they were very reserved when it came to trying on clothes while we were with them. Coz' after we parted for about 45 minutes to go different shops, the guys came back with a few bags in their hands. And I guess 1 or 2 of the bags were from the shops we went to together before we splitted up =p Anyway, I had my own share of fun in Toys'R'us hahaz.. One of my favourite shops. Saw quite a few potential presents for Aften, but I didn't dare to buy (though I had the impluse) coz' I feared somebody would have bought him the same toy already. Fortunately I didn't coz' there was indeed a same set of Lego that he just received for Xmas. And there were a Thomas train set and an ABC block train, which were on my consideration list. I guess I'll just give him an angbao lah. Practical and saves space in the house. As Carol said, he needs a bungalow to have ample space for the family and his toys ^^; But well, I get to play free toys, so no complaints =) I'll try to get my hands on his photos with his 22 new toys =p

Ok, this is late, I know, but still.... MERRY XMAS everybody!! =) Sorry for not replying to all your Xmas wishes (emails, sms-es etc) coz' I was busy working and when I had time today, my phone's battery died. I was too hyped up about bringing my laptop's adaptor that I forgot all about my handphone. Will only be able to reply you guys after tomorrow if there is anything. Anything urgent or important, please call my house. My mum will redirect your messages to me coz' I'm not at home =)

rhapsody in blue.