Friday, January 12, 2007 at 12:00 AM

At the look of this post, you can tell that I'm extremely bored and not in the mood to do anything constructive -_- Anyway. Coz' you like memes, bibi, therefore I'm putting this up for you! So that you can steal legally haha =D (I stole from Huiqi for you.)

Anyway, don't be surprised to see many Japanese names coz' I've been watching so much Youtube recently that the celebs are more or less stuck in my mind. And don't think that you're not important to me coz' you're not on the list, coz' it just so happens that my mind's rather occupied with the dramas actors and singers that they came into my mind while doing this. =)

Name 20 people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions until you've named the 20 people.

1. Pui Yee
2. Keita
3. Bishan
4. Yamap
5. Kame
6. Jin
7. Jiabi
8. Ryo
9. Ruhui
10. Shuhui
11. Zhihuang
12. Choo Kiat
13. Xiemin
14. Huiqi
15. Aften
16. L (can I put him? haha)
17. Gackt
18. Mandy
19. Yeewei
20. Waiyin

How did you meet #14 (Huiqi)?
Sec school classmate for 4 YEARS. The one who erased me from her memory for 2 YEARS =S Sheesh. I will always remember this de!! Hahaz...

What would you do if you didn't meet #1 (Pui Yee)?
Hmm... Don't know leh... Coz' PY's one of my besties, can't imagine if I didn't meet her. [As good as not answering haha..]

What if #9 (Ruhui) and #20 (Waiyin) date?
I hereby declare that both are normal girls who have no interest in the same gender group. [In other words, it's impossible.]

Would #6 (Jin) and #17 (Gackt) make a good couple?
...... They have 1 thing in common: both crossdressed as a nurse before. I think Gackt would prefer Hyde over any other guys any time. Forget it, Hyde's married, Gackt.. [What am I saying? lol~]

Describe #3 (Bishan).
Jpop fan! Got to know more about JE coz' of her =) Quiet bah, but will have a lot of things to talk with closer people (especially if got common interests). Enjoy talking about music and drama stuff with her :) (Cooking too.. new interest for us!) And... Can I say motherly? Sorry Bishan >.< This motherly image has been stuck in my mind since ZH 'declared' you as our 'mum' =p

Is #8 (Ryo) attractive?
Uh... Not bad looking. But I won't say he's *very* good-looking too, coz' sometimes his images don't look good. But it doesn't matter! =) Coz' he's got charms of his own that attracts people.

Describe #7 (Jiabi).
Hah. Bibi :) 1 of my besties though we don't meet up much nowadays. Don't know why, I just love her!! I know you love me too (and many others.. Don't think I don't know.. oops! Hehe). Ok lah, I mean sisterly and friendship love. She just got the power to let me wanna pamper her, like when I bought her some stuff in Genting (which I don't remember, coz' it didn't matter since it's for her). But overall I think I never pamper you a lot =p Anyway, thanks to her, I actually knew of Gackt's existence (and Hyde's, DEG and all the Jrock bands) back in sec 3. My manga kaki also... Your Demon Diary still with me =p Hahaz..

Do you know any of #12 (Choo Kiat) family members?
Surprisingly, yes. CK's elder sis. Knew her coz' went to help her do her business project survey. They sure look different O_o Lol~

What would you do if #18 (Mandy) confesses to you that he/she likes you?
Ehh.... I think she did before leh... Or did she not? Haha short term memory =p

What language does #15 (Aften) speak?
Baby language. A language that is known only to him alone in the whole family =p

Who is #9 (Ruhui) going out with?
I don't know... But I know when she is, that guy must be a great guy =)

How old is #16 (L)?
Oh.. Haha.. L.. I don't know! I know Matsuyama Kenichi (who acts as L) is turning 22 years old this year.

When is the last time you spoke to #13 (Xiemin)?
30th Dec 2006, on the fateful day that I had a lousy fall in front of the 4B people -_-

Who is #2's (Keita) favourite band/singer?
Wow tough question.. Shouldn't have put Keita on #2 spot.. *sweats* But I know one thing for sure. He's my favourite male singer :) And w-inds. is my favourite band! Yeah!

Would you ever date #4 (YamaP)?
WOW! Haha if I say I won't, will I be stoned to death by millions of fangirls? =p

Would you ever date #1 (Pui Yee)?
If I were a guy, I would :) Seriously. But we can always go on girl dates :)

What's #10's (Shuhui) last name?
Yong.

Would you ever be in a relationship with #11 (Zhihuang)?
...... This question makes me laugh... Ok sorry, ZH, no offence k.. This guy is my big brother lah. Always kena bullied by me (oops..).

School of #3 (Bishan)?
SIM

Where does #6 (Jin) live?
Together with YamaP! Cohabitation! O_o Wahaha.. But currently in LA studying.

What's your favourite thing about #5 (Kame)?
Oh... I don't know where to start. His geeky image in the KAT-TUN Clinic clip, his kawaii-ness, seriousness (when he doesn't smile), his funny expressions and acting skills... If really have to choose ONE favourite thing, then I guess it's his funny and exaggerated expressions and actions =)

Have you seen #1 (Pui Yee) naked?
No. Whatever for. This is a perverted question. -_-

What is #19 (Yee Wei) like as a person?
Matchmaker! Haha paiseh, I can't help it.. =p A very helpful (not just in terms of matchmaking ok), diligent girl who always declare her love for a few of us girls. Haha! =D But don't anyhow matchmake us lah... lol... Time to do yourself some 'service' *winks*

rhapsody in blue.